Inner compassion allows me to have compassion for myself and others, revealing the truth of our interconnectedness.
Utilizing over 20 years of a variety of embodied practices, my teaching consist of experiential practices in a community setting that support others as they embody the living energy inherent in needs, and identify the structures that prevent them from accessing their essential life force.
This work will help deepen your sense of aliveness and reconnect you to your essential wholeness. Connecting with others in community will support you deepening into your authentic true self.
- Compassionate Communication Center of Ohio Board of Directors (CCCO) Co-President (2016-present)
- Over 700 hours practicing, teaching and supporting Robert Gonzales and the work of Living Compassion
- Robert Gonzales LIFE program Assistant - Portland, OR. (2012 -2013)
- Worthington International Friendship Association (WIFA) President (1996 - 2000)
- Worthington Town meetings on race - Facilitator (1998)
Certifications, Special Study & Training
- The Embodied Present Process (TEPP) - Certified facilitator (2016)
- Compassionate Communication (NVC) - facilitator and coach (2010 - present)
- Masters degree in Restorative Practices at the International Institute of Restorative Practices (2017)
- Graduate of Robert Gonzales' 2009-2010 LIFE program
- Reiki Master certification - (2014)
- Restorative yoga & yoga therapy
- Restorative practices practitioner
- Certified Urban Zen Integrative Therapist - Teacher and mentor Yoga on High (2013 - present)
- Alternatives to Violence - Advanced training (1996- 1998)